At Fairview we develop children’s learning within the Early Years Foundation stage with a wide variety of activities that promote the Seven Areas of Learning.
These areas include:
- PERSONAL, SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL: Making relationships, self confidence, self awareness and managing feelings and behaviour.
- COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE: Listening and attention, understanding and speaking.
- PHYSICAL: Moving and handling and health and self care.
- UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD: People and communities, the world and technology.
- LITERACY: Reading and writing.
- EXPRESSIVE ARTS AND DESIGN: Exploring and using media and materials and being imaginative.
- MATHEMATICS: Numbers and shape, space and measure.